CW Network app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the CW Network app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The CW Network app on Xbox 360 doesn't respond
If the CW Network app doesn't respond to input, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "CW Network app."
- Select Delete. Confirm that you want to delete the item. After you've deleted all the items related to the app, go back to the Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard, go to apps, then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for CW Network app and then select it.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.