Set up and use the Gol Stadium app on Xbox 360
Gol Stadium is the only channel that offers games of the Spanish League, Champions League, Premier League and international football better on Xbox 360.
What you need
To view Gol Stadium on Xbox 360, you need:
- Be logged into an Xbox Live account.
- A subscription to Gol Stadium.
- At least 100 megabytes (MB) of storage space available.
How to download the application Gol Stadium
- On your console, sign in with your gamertag on Xbox Live.
- Go to Applications and select Browse applications.
- Locate the application Gol Stadium.
- Select Gol Stadium to download and install the application. Once downloaded, Gol Stadium starts automatically.
See Gol Stadium on Xbox 360
- Log on to Xbox Live with your gamertag.
- Go to tv and movies. Select My video applications and then select Gol Stadium to start the application.
Use Parental Controls to control access to content
If you use the parental control to control movies and TV shows that can be seen through Xbox Live on the console, this setting applies to Gol Stadium. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some types of TV programs, these programs are marked with an icon of "restricted" in the application Gol Stadium. To play a restricted member, an adult must specify the password of parental control.
For more information about restricting access content via Xbox Live Parental Controls, see Configure Parental Control for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Gol Stadium app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?