Troubleshoot LiveArena app issues
This page describes how to troubleshoot issues with the LiveArena app. Learn how to resolve connection issues and errors.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The LiveArena app doesn't respond
If the LiveArena app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "LiveArena."
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps and then Browse apps.
- Select the LiveArena app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the LiveArena app.
- Sorry, the LiveArena server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the LiveArena server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- LiveArena Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
If you see one of these error messages, follow these steps:
- Go to Xbox Live Status to check if there is a problem with the service.
- If you continue to get the error message and there are no reported issues with the service, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the LiveArena app.
- If the problem continues to occur, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these error messages, do the following:
- Wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
Note to report a content error, contact LiveArena through livearena.com.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.