Set up and use the MLG.TV app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the MLG.TV app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 127 megabytes of available space
Download the MLG.TV app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for MLG.TV.
- Select MLG.TV to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the MLG.TV app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then MLG.TV.
- Go to TV & Movies, My Apps, and then MLG.TV.
- Select a channel to watch.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the MLG.TV app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the MLG.TV app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the MLG.TV app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?