Set up and use the Sensacine app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch Sensacine on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 80 megabytes of available storage space
Download the Sensacine app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Sensacine app.
- Select Sensacine, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
Watch Sensacine on Xbox 360
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to TV, and then select Sensacine to launch the app.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Sensacine app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Sensacine app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Sensacine app on Xbox 360 " issue you were reading about or a different issue?