Set up and use the Sky Go app on Xbox 360
To play the Sky Go app on the Xbox 360 console, you need:
- A Sky customer-number and Sky PIN
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 80 megabytes of available storage space
Attention If you already are a Sky-customer and have not yet subscribed Sky Go or do not have a Sky subscription, you will find further information at skygo.sky.de/.
Download the Sky Go app
- Sign in on the console to Xbox Live.
- Navigate to Apps and select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Sky Go-App and select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
Playing Sky Go on the Xbox 360
- Sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Select TV and then Sky Go to start the app.
After starting the Sky Go a navigation bar with the following categories is shown:
- Sky Go
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Sky-Go app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a "restricted" icon in the Sky-Go app. To play a restricted item, the Sky PIN must be entered from a controller.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Sky Go app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?