Set up the TOU.TV app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch the TOU.TV app on your Xbox 360 console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Download the TOU.TV app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the TOU.TV app.
- Select the TOU.TV app, and then select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start TOU.TV later, go to apps, My Apps, and then TOU.TV.
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- To start the app, go to apps, My apps, and then TOU.TV.
- Choose what you want to watch, and then select Play Video.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live, the TOU.TV app will follow these settings. For example, if you prohibit mature-rated TV shows from being watched on your console, those programs will be marked with a "restricted video" icon in the TOU.TV app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to movies and TV shows using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the TOU.TV app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?