Set up and watch the VUDU Movies app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the VUDU Movies app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live Account.
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available space.
- A VUDU account.
Download the VUDU Movies app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the VUDU Movies app.
- Select VUDU Movies, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
- The first time you run the app, you’ll need to read and accept the VUDU Terms of Service and Privacy Statement. If you decline, you won’t be able to access VUDU.
- In order to purchase or rent any content, you’ll need to sign in to or create a VUDU account. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete this process.
To start VUDU Movies later, go to apps, My Apps, and then select VUDU Movies.
Watch VUDU Movies on Xbox 360
- From the Dashboard, go to apps, My Apps, and then VUDU Movies.
- Browse or search for content you want to watch.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the VUDU Movies app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the VUDU Movies app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to movies and TV shows by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and watch the VUDU Movies app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?