Set up the Yahoo! Screen app on Xbox 360
To watch Yahoo! Screen on your console, you need:
- An Xbox Live Gold membership.
- At least 125 megabytes (MB) of available storage space.
On this page
Download the Yahoo! Screen app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Yahoo! Screen.
- Select Yahoo! Screen to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the Yahoo! Screen app later, go to video, My Video Apps, and then Yahoo! Screen.
Watch Yahoo! Screen
Go to tv & movies, select My Video Apps, and then select Yahoo! Screen.
- From the Featured hub, you can watch any of the featured content displayed in the center, or access these:
- watchlist - to view content you’ve marked to watch later.
- history - to view content you’ve previously watched.
You can also navigate to Comedy, Entertainment, Gaming, Living, or Sports to browse content by genre.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control what content can be watched through Xbox Live, the Yahoo! Screen app will follow these settings. For example, if unrated content is blocked in Family Settings, those programs will be marked with a "restricted video" icon in the Yahoo! Screen app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the Yahoo! Screen app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?