Set up and watch Demand 5 on Xbox 360
With Demand 5, you can catch up on all your favourite programmes from Channel 5, 5USA, and 5* whenever you want. Learn how to set up and use the Demand 5 app on your Xbox 360 console.
On this page
To use the Demand 5 app, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 100 megabytes of available storage space
Download the Demand 5 app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag. Go to apps and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Demand 5.
- Select Demand 5 to download and install the app. After the download, launch the app to browse the available content.
To start the Demand 5 app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Demand 5.
Watch Demand 5 on Xbox 360
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Demand 5 to launch the app.
Demand 5 parental controls
The Demand 5 app allows you to restrict access to content not suitable for young viewers. You can set the parental controls PIN the first time you start the Demand 5 app or at any time in the Settings channel in the app.
What if I don't set up a parental control PIN?
If a parental control PIN is not set up in the Demand 5 app, you'll be prompted to confirm that you're 18 or older when you try to view any "G" rated content. (Any programme broadcast on any Channel 5 channel that's not suitable for everyone has a “G” for "Guidance" rating.)
Did you forget your PIN?
In the Demand 5 app, go to the Help channel and select Forgotten your PIN?
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and watch Demand 5 on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?