Set up the NOW TV app on Xbox 360
NOW TV basics
To watch NOW TV on your Xbox 360 console, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space
- A NOW TV account (You can register for a free 30-day trial Sky Movies Pass at Xbox.com.)
Download the NOW TV app on Xbox 360
- On your Xbox 360 console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to Apps and then Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for NOW TV.
- Select NOW TV and then select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start NOW TV later, go to app, My Apps, and then NOW TV.
Sign in to NOW TV
- Select Sign In.
- Sign in with your Sky Movies Pass account user name and password.
Note The first time you sign in, your console will be registered to your account.
- NOW TV content can be viewed on up to two devices linked to your NOW TV account. You can watch any title (within its licence timeframe) on up to two devices, as long as playback is not happening simultaneously.
- You can unregister a device using the device management tool at www.nowtv.com.
- You can change your device association once per calendar month.
- For help managing your NOW TV devices, contact NOW TV support through www.nowtv.com.
- You can browse NOW TV content even if you are not signed in to the NOW TV service (but you must sign in before you can start streaming or purchase content).
- On the NOW TV main menu, you’ll see a selection of new and featured content. You can also browse content by selecting Genres or Collections.
- When you make a content selection, you’ll also be able to browse a catalogue of related titles.
- While browsing, you can filter content selections by Pay & Play (rented content) or Sky Movies Pass (subscription content).
- When signed in, you can select My Movies for quick access to content you have previously purchased or started watching.
- My Movies shows any films that have been watched on any of your NOW TV devices, including your Xbox console. In-progress films will resume from the point where you left off, even if you change devices.
Note Purchases for Pay & Play content are completed through NOW TV, not Xbox Live. For all billing enquiries, contact NOW TV support through www.nowtv.com. Pay & Play titles are available to rent and are not covered by a Sky Movies Pass subscription. Rental payments will be processed according to the payment details you provided when you registered for your NOW TV account. Rentable content is indicated with a “£” in a circle below the title.
- A payment PIN is required to complete a Pay & Play transaction. You can manage your payment PIN at www.nowtv.com.
- Sky Movies Pass titles are included in a subscriber’s package and can be accessed at no extra charge. Subscription content is marked with a film ticket icon below the title.
- NOW TV subscribers have access to all Sky Movies linear channel feeds for no extra charge. These can be accessed via Live TV on the main menu.
- Each Live TV channel displays what’s currently playing as well as what’s next.
Help & Settings
- The Help & Settings menu provides access to Kinect settings as well as details of NOW TV customer support.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you are using Family Settings to control which films and TV programmes can be watched through your console, NOW TV content follows these settings. Restricted programmes are blocked by the NOW TV app. To play a blocked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict movies and TV programmes using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the NOW TV app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?