Troubleshoot the Zattoo app on Xbox 360
Xbox Live connection problems
If content is not playing smoothly in the Zattoo app, you may be experiencing a connectivity problem. See Issues with connection speed or disconnects.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The Zattoo app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to Zattoo.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select Zattoo.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If you keep getting this error, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Zattoo app.
- Zattoo Server unavailable. Sorry, the Zattoo server isn’t available right now. Please exit the application and try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- Zattoo Server unavailable. Sorry, the Zattoo server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to xbox.com/status.
- Error. An error has occurred within the application.
If you get one of these errors, go to Service status to check for current problems with Xbox Live or with the Zattoo app. If there are no problems and you get one of these errors when you start the Zattoo app, wait about a minute and try starting the app again.
If you get the error again, try deleting and then reinstalling the app.
If you continue to get an error, see Issues with connection speed or disconnects.
If none of these solutions work, contact Xbox Support.
- Error. There was an error in the process unlinked. Please try again later.
If you get this error message, it means that there was a problem un-associating your Zattoo account from your Xbox 360 console.
On your console, exit the Zattoo app, then restart it and again try to unassociate your Zattoo account from the console.
- Select the Einstellungen hub.
- Select Kontoverknu pfung aufheben.
- Select Konto Trennen.
- Item Unavailable. Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
If you get this error message, return to the previous menu and select a different piece of content to watch.
To notify Zattoo about this error, go to Willkommen beim Zattoo Help Center.
- If you have a paid subscription to Zattoo, sign in to your Zattoo account and select Submit A Request to get help.
- If you have a free subscription to Zattoo, you can access the Zattoo user forums and seek a solution.
- Welcome to Zattoo. You must be signed in to Xbox Live to use Zattoo.
To resolve this error, make sure you’re signed in your Xbox Live Account.
- Welcome to Zattoo on Xbox. Either the Username or Password is incorrect. Please attempt to login again.
- Welcome to Zattoo on Xbox. Unrecognized username. Please go to www.zattoo.com and signup.
- Welcome to Zattoo on Xbox. Both Username and Password cannot be empty.
If you get one of these error messages, it means that the information that you entered doesn't match an active Zattoo account.
To verify your Zattoo account or to sign up for a new Zattoo account, go to Zattoo.com.
Zattoo on Xbox Live Set up the Zattoo app on Xbox Troubleshoot Xbox Live connection errors Issues with connection speed or disconnects
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot the Zattoo app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?