Filter games and apps on your Xbox One
In the Microsoft Store, you can filter games based on rating, number of players, and more. Find family-friendly games easily with this feature.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Use the left stick to navigate down to Store. Press the A button to select it.
- Select Browse games, then select All games.
- You can set filters based on type, chart, category, number of players, and capabilities.
- Select More filters to view game ratings.
For apps: You can set filters for chart, category, and ratings.
After configuring your filters, the Microsoft Store content below will display based on your selection.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Filter games and apps on your Xbox One " issue you were reading about or a different issue?