Error C0051201 occurs when you try to use your Kinect sensor
When you use your Kinect, sensor light may turn red, and you may see the following error code:
This may mean that your Kinect sensor is blocked by something that is preventing it from moving.
- Turn off your Xbox 360 console.
- If there is a piece of packing foam between the base of the sensor and the sensor head, remove the foam.
Note Do not manually tilt the sensor.
- Make sure that nothing is keeping the sensor from automatically tilting up or down.
- Make sure the sensor is on a flat, level surface. Learn more about sensor placement.
- Turn your console on to see if the problem still occurs.
If the Kinect sensor light is still red, make sure your console’s software is up to date. To do this, see How to get a new Xbox 360 update.
If you are still experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Løste dette dit problem?
Tak for din feedback
Tak for din feedback!
Giv feedback om dette emne
Vil du kontakte support vedrørende problemet "Error C0051201 occurs when you try to use your Kinect sensor", som du læste om, eller vedrørende et andet problem?