Error code E99 occurs when you use your Xbox 360 console.
You may see the following error message and code when you use your Xbox 360 console:
System Error: Contact Xbox Customer Support
Error code E99
This means there may be a problem with the console.
Try the following steps:
- Xbox 360 E console or Xbox 360 S console
- Disconnect and reconnect all accessories. If the power button light is red after reconnecting a specific accessory, it indicates that the accessory is faulty and should be replaced. If the power supply light remains green after you have reconnected all accessories, your issue may have been a loose accessory connection.
- Remove the hard drive. If the system error message is not displayed with the hard drive removed, your hard drive may be experiencing a hardware failure. Order a new Xbox 360 Hard Drive from our Xbox Online Service Center (sign in with your Microsoft account). Console registration is required to replace a hard drive under warranty.
- Remove any USB flash drives.
- If this step resolves the problem, reattach the USB flash drive to make sure the error occurs only when it is connected. If this is true, use another USB flash drive.
Use our Flashing Lights Solution. Choose one flashing light as the problem and follow the steps in the solution.
If these steps don't resolve the problem, you'll need to request a repair. Learn how to request a repair.
Repair or warranty questions? See Xbox 360 warranty, registration and repair: Frequently asked questions.
Wurde das Problem behoben?
Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback
Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback!
Feedback zu diesem Thema geben
Ressourcen für den Support
Möchten Sie den Support bezüglich des Problems "Error code E99 occurs when you use your Xbox 360 console." kontaktieren, über das Sie gelesen haben, oder bezüglich eines anderen Problems?