Troubleshoot issues accessing EA game trials
To get early access to a game trial, you need either an active EA Access subscription, or you need to pre-order the game. If you can’t access the game trial, you might have an issue with your subscription or your game pre-order.
Here’s how to check the status of your EA Access subscription:
- Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
- Under Subscriptions, see if you have an EA Access subscription. If you don’t, you’ll need to purchase one to have access to game trials.
- If you have an EA Access subscription but its status is Suspended, there’s a problem with how you pay for it. To update or change your payment option, see Update payment info to continue your Xbox subscription.
Here’s how to check the status of your game pre-order:
- Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.
- Check your order history for the game you’re trying to access.
- If the order status is Purchase failed, select Change how you pay to update or change your payment option.
As part of your EA Access subscription, you can play selected titles with a 10-hour trial. Once the trial time has expired for the game you’re playing, it can’t be reinstated, nor can you add to any remaining trial time. This is something that can’t be adjusted by Xbox Support or by EA Help.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "Troubleshoot issues accessing EA game trials" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?