Co-stream with friends on Xbox One
|Video: Co-stream a game broadcast. Invite your party of up to four people to stream their gameplay together.|
Note This video is available in English only.
Co-streaming lets you and up to 3 friends merge each of your screens into one single broadcast. During the co-stream, everyone playing shares the same viewers and has one unified chat experience.
There are several ways to invite your friends to co-stream. Here’s how:
Invite a person from your Friends list
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select People.
- Select the friend you want to co-stream with.
- On that friend’s gamercard, select Invite > Invite to co-stream.
Invite a party you’re already in
- Once you’re in a party with others, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Under Multiplayer, select Show party details.
- Select Invite party to co-stream.
Note Co-streaming doesn’t start or stop broadcasting. Once you’ve joined a co-stream, you’ll need to start and stop your own broadcast separately.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "Co-stream with friends on Xbox One" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?