Set up and use the FOX NOW app on Xbox 360
To watch FOX NOW on your Xbox 360 console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 134 megabytes (MB) of available storage space.
- A supported TV provider; see fox.com/watchnewepisodes for a complete list.
Download the FOX NOW app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for FOX NOW.
- Select FOX NOW to download and install the app.
- After the download, select Play Now,
- The first time you start the app, you will be prompted to Activate, or you can select Skip and just browse through and view details about the available content.
To start FOX NOW later, go to video, My Video Apps, and then FOX NOW.
Activate FOX NOW
FOX NOW provides all users with access to select episodes as well as many show clips, performances, behind-the-scenes videos, interviews and more. By activating FOX NOW with a participating TV provider, you gain access to all available full episodes for on-demand streaming.
To activate FOX NOW with your TV provider, follow these steps:
- After you start the app, you will be prompted to Activate or Skip. Select Activate and follow the instructions to complete this process.
- An activation code will be displayed on your Xbox screen. On an internet-enabled device, go to xbox.fox.com/activate and enter the code that was displayed on your Xbox screen. Click submit.
- Select your TV provider. You will need to sign in using the user name and password for your account with your TV provider.
- You will see a “congratulations” screen on your Xbox monitor once the activation is complete. Select Continue to enter the app.
Note If you select Skip, you can activate later by selecting any episode with a "lock" icon on the video thumbnail and following the instructions or by selecting Sign In from the app's Settings menu.
For a list of supported TV providers, go to fox.com/watchnewepisodes.
Watch FOX NOW
Go to video, My Video Apps, and then FOX NOW.
- From the Featured hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center.
- Scroll to the right to search by Shows.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live, the FOX NOW app will follow these settings. For example, if you prohibit TV-MA-rated TV shows from being watched on your console, those programs will be marked with a "restricted video" icon in the FOX NOW app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to movies and TV shows by using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "Set up and use the FOX NOW app on Xbox 360" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?