iHeartRadio app on Xbox 360 help
Use the following information to resolve problems with the iHeartRadio app on your Xbox 360 console.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the iHeartRadio app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
iHeartRadio stations don't play smoothly
If iHeartRadio stations aren't playing smoothly on your console, try the following:
The iHeartRadio app doesn't respond
If the iHeartRadio app isn't responding, delete and reinstall the app. Here’s how:
- On your console, go to settings and select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "iHeartRadio."
- Select Delete.
- Return to Xbox Home.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for “iHeartRadio.”
- Select iHeartRadio to download and install the app.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the iHeartRadio app.
- There was an error playing back your station, check your internet connection and try again.
- Check the status of the iHeartRadio service.
- Sorry, you've reached your maximum number of custom stations. To create new custom stations, please delete some old ones.
You can have a maximum of 150 custom stations set in the iHeartRadio app. To create an additional custom station, you have to first delete an old one.
- Can't install the optional media update. Restart the app and try again. If the problem persists, use the Xbox Dashboard to search for and download the Optional Media Update.
This error occurs when the music you're trying to listen to is stored in the Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) format. You need to download the free Optional Media Update from Xbox Live (see the steps below).
Note The Xbox 360 console can only play AAC files that are not protected by DRM (digital rights management). Protected AAC files will appear grayed out in the Xbox Dashboard.
Download the Optional Media Update
- Go to Bing, and search for "Optional Media Update."
- Select Optional Media Update.
- Select Optional Media Update again.
- Select Confirm Download. (The download is free.)
- Once your download is complete, select Continue, and then return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- We could not play the station because you are not signed into Xbox Live.
- We could not login to iHeartRadio because you are not signed into Xbox Live.
- The Upgrade option was selected by a player who is not signed in to Xbox Live. You must be signed in to upgrade your account.
One of the accounts signed in to the console is not a member of Xbox Live. Sign out all accounts except for the Xbox Live member, and then try again.
Both iHeartRadio and Microsoft provide support for iHeartRadio on Xbox 360. The following information summarizes the areas covered by each company:
iHeartRadio is responsible for iHeartRadio subscription issues and the iHeartRadio website. To contact iHeartRadio for support, go to help.iheart.com.
Xbox Support provides help with the following topics:
- Using the iHeartRadio app
- Xbox Live account setup
- Xbox Live billing and service
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "iHeartRadio app on Xbox 360 help" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?