Set up and use the Popcornflix app on Xbox 360
Learn how to set up and troubleshoot the Popcornflix app on your Xbox 360 console.
To use the Popcornflix app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 130 megabytes of available storage space
Download the Popcornflix app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Popcornflix.
- Select Popcornflix to download and install the app.
To start Popcornflix later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Popcornflix.
Go to apps, My Apps, and then Popcornflix.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Select my queue to quickly access the movies you've added to your queue while browsing.
- Select history to quickly resume watching or re-watch a movie you’ve previously viewed.
- Navigate to genres, pop picks, or browse to view top selections of movies offered by Popcornflix.
- Search by title on the Search hub.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Popcornflix app will follow these settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a "restricted" icon in the Popcornflix app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to movies and TV shows by using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "Set up and use the Popcornflix app on Xbox 360" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?