Error 80190848 occurs when making a purchase or updating your credit card on Xbox 360
You see the following error code and message when you try to purchase an item or update your credit card on your Xbox 360 console:
Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.
Status Code: 80190848.
To resolve this problem, try the following solutions.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: Check your billing information
Make sure that the billing address for your Microsoft account matches the billing address you use with your credit card company. Also, make sure that your card's expiration date hasn't passed. Here's how:
- Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.
- If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost Password Solution.
- Select Billing info, and then follow the steps to review your billing information.
Note If there's an error, select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to update the information.
Solution 3: Contact your bank or financial institution
The purchase might have failed for the following reasons:
- The credit card has not been activated.
- The credit card was declined due to insufficient funds.
- The credit card cannot accept online purchases or automatic billing.
- The credit card company is intentionally preventing the card from being used.
Contact your credit card company or bank and make sure the card you're using was activated, that it has available funds, and that the transaction isn't being blocked for some reason.
Solution 4: Try your purchase again later
The purchase might be blocked for one of the following reasons:
- Too many recent declined purchase attempts.
- The Xbox account or the payment option is being used from an incorrect location.
- The payment option you provided may have a violation for non-payment that's preventing it from being used for new purchases.
Wait and then try the transaction again in 24 to 48 hours. When a number of purchase failures occur, this can prevent transactions from being processed until no purchases have been attempted for a while (usually 24 to 48 hours).
If you keep getting the error after 48 hours, try the next solution.
Solution 5: Use an Xbox gift card if available
Alternatively, you can buy an Xbox gift card from a retail location and redeem it for Xbox purchases.
Note Not all purchases support Xbox gift cards. Before purchasing one, make sure that you can purchase the item you want with it.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "Error 80190848 occurs when making a purchase or updating your credit card on Xbox 360" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?