Known issues with the Kinect for Windows v2 sensor
This page describes known issues for the Kinect for Windows v2 sensor.
On this page
Kinect does not function on a USB2 port or controller
The Kinect for Windows v2 sensor will not work on a USB 2 port or controller. To use the sensor, you must have a USB3 port or controller.
Only USB3 controllers from Intel and Renesas are supported
If you use a different brand of USB3 controller, the Kinect sensor may not function correctly. For example:
- The sensor may fail to enumerate
- Depth may not stream
- Color may not stream
- The sensor may stop functioning
- Packet loss may increase
Kinect may not function correctly if it is on the same USB3 controller as other devices
If you use the Kinect on the same USB3 controller as other devices, you may experience the following problems:
- If other devices have already reserved bandwidth on the USB3 controller, there may not be enough bandwidth available for Kinect to function. In this case, you will receive an error from Windows when you plug in the sensor.
- Other devices, which require reserved bandwidth, may not operate correctly,
- The performance of other devices (such as mice or keyboards) may be degraded if they run on the same USB3 controller.
- USB storage devices on the same controller may not function correctly, or may cause the Kinect to function incorrectly.
You need a DirectX 11 compatible graphics card capable of roughly 150 GFLOPs of computing power
A DirectX 11 compatible graphics card capable of roughly 150 GFLOPs of computing power must be available for the Kinect to produce the correct depth and IR signal.
The color data stream is diminished in low light
Under low light conditions, Kinect will fall back to 15 FPS under low light conditions.
Apps developed with Kinect cannot currently be published to Microsoft Store
Windows Store apps developed with Kinect cannot be published to Microsoft Store until the official launch of the v2 SDK, which will occur later in 2014.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "Known issues with the Kinect for Windows v2 sensor" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?