MLB.TV app help on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the MLB.TV app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the MLB.TV app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may be experiencing a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The MLB.TV app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “MLB.TV app”.
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps and then Browse Apps.
- Select the MLB.TV app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when using the MLB.TV app.
Sorry, the MLB server isn't available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later.
You get this error message when you install or run the MLB.TV application. Try the following:
- Go to Service status to see if there’s a current issue with the service.
- If there's no reported issue and you get the error message when you try to start the MLB.TV app, or try to access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the MLB.TV app.
- If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
Note MLB.TV is responsible for all issues related to content within the MLB.TV app. To contact MLB.TV, visit the MLB website's Xbox subscription page and select Help from the top right corner of the browser window.
MLB.TV has encountered an unrecoverable error. You will now be taken back to Xbox Home.
Exit and then restart the MLB.TV app. If the issue persists, delete and reinstall the MLB.TV app.
- Invalid user credentials. You have entered incorrect username and password.
- Your account has been used more than 5 times on this device in the last 30 minutes. Please wait for 30 minutes before using it again.
- You do not have access to view this content. You can purchase a subscription to MLB.TV from www.MLB.tv/xbox and catch all the action.
For help with these account-related issues, contact MLB customer support.
This event is not available in your area.
You get this error when the event that you want to watch is blacked out for your local broadcast area. For more information, see the Regular season local live blackout listings on MLB.com.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "MLB.TV app help on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?