ninemsn app on Xbox 360 help
Questions about ninemsn on Xbox 360?
If you receive an error message from the ninemsn app
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the ninemsn app:
- Sorry, the ninemsn service is not available right now. Please try again later.
- Sorry, the video you're interested in is no longer available.
- Sorry, either the current video or the ninemsn service is not available right now. Please try again later.
If you get one of these errors:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to install or run the program again.
- Check the status of the ninemsn service.
If the ninemsn app doesn't respond
If the ninemsn app doesn't respond, delete the app and download it again.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to ninemsn.
- Select Delete. Confirm that you want to delete the item. After you've deleted all the items related to the app, go back to the Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard, go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for ninemsn and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "ninemsn app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?