Troubleshoot the Xpreshon app on Xbox 360
This article offers solutions to problems that you might experience when using the Xpreshon app with Xbox Live and your Xbox 360 console.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The Xpreshon app doesn't respond
If the Xpreshon app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Xpreshon".
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select the Xpreshon app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Xpreshon app.
- Sorry, the Xpreshon server isn’t available at the moment. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Xpreshon server isn’t available at the moment. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- Xpreshon Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
To resolve these errors, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to check if there are any current problems with Xbox Live or the Xpreshon app.
- If there are no reported problems, and you get the error message again when you try to start the Xpreshon app or access content in the app, wait about a minute, and then restart the app.
- If you keep getting the error, delete and reinstall the Xpreshon app.
- If you continue to get the error, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
To resolve the error, wait about a minute, and then try to watch the content again. If you keep getting the error, select a different program to watch.
Note Xpreshon is responsible for all issues relating to content in the app. To report a content error, contact Xpreshon at email@example.com, or visit xpreshon.com.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.