Error xxxx-xxxx-xx8x-xxxx-8007-2751 occurs when you download an update to your Xbox 360 console
You see the following error code and message when you try to download a console software update to your Xbox 360:
Cannot process update.
Status code: xxxx-xxxx-xx8x-xxxx-8007-2751
Note The “x” digits in this error vary.
This may mean that the download failed because:
- The Xbox Live service is temporarily unavailable.
- There is a connectivity issue.
- Your console can't reach the software update servicing host.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: Test your Xbox Live connection
If you've previously been able to connect to Xbox Live using your current console and network setup, try testing your Xbox Live connection to confirm that you're connected. Here's how:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Select settings, System Settings, and then Network Settings.
- Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
If you can't connect to Xbox Live, the Connection Test will show where in the connection process the error occurs. It will also tell you what type of error it is. Note this information, and then go to the Xbox Connection Error Solution to resolve the problem.
Solution 3: Check the Xbox 360 Disconnect Solution
To resolve this problem, try the Xbox 360 Disconnect Solution.
If you continue to experience the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error xxxx-xxxx-xx8x-xxxx-8007-2751 occurs when you download an update to your Xbox 360 console" issue you were reading about or a different issue?