Error 807b019f occurs when playing content on Xbox 360
You see the following error code and message when you try to play content on your Xbox 360 console:
Can't find the content.
Status code: 807b019f
This means that your console can't connect to Xbox Live, probably due to system maintenance, a temporary Xbox Live issue or a network configuration issue.
To resolve this problem, try the following solutions. If a solution doesn't work, go to the next one.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
Some Xbox Live features may not be available because of a temporary Xbox Live issue or during scheduled system maintenance. To determine the Xbox Live service status, visit Xbox Live service status.
Solution 2: Test the Xbox Live connection
To test your connection to Xbox Live, follow these steps:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings and select System.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you’re prompted to do so.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
Solution 3: Clear the system cache
To clear the system cache, follow these steps:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings and select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.
- Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
- Select Clear System Cache.
- When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
- Restart your console.
Solution 4: Download the content
Try to download and then play the content you want to play. For information on how to download purchased content, see View your Xbox Live download history on your computer or Xbox 360 console.
Solution 5: Open network ports
To access Xbox Live, several ports need to be open on your network hardware or firewall. For information about which ports must be open for Xbox Live, see Network ports used by Xbox Live.
Solution 6: Improve network performance
If you can't connect to Xbox Live, are frequently disconnected or can't see some content, try to improve your network performance. For help, see the Xbox 360 Slow Performance Solution.
Solution 7: Check for network connectivity or ISP issues
You may be unable to connect to Xbox Live or use some Xbox Live features if your Internet service provider (ISP) has set bandwidth or connection time limits. Contact your ISP to determine whether there are any restrictions that may cause your connection to time out.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 807b019f occurs when playing content on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?