Error 0x80073CF0 occurs when you try to buy or launch a game or an app
You see the following error code when you try to buy something or launch a game or an app:
This may mean that your Xbox One console experienced an unexpected error.
Solution 1: Restart your console
If you get this error when using Store or another area on Xbox One, restart your console.
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
- Select Restart console > Restart.
- After restart, try your action again.
Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the game or app
If you get this error while launching a game or app, uninstall and reinstall the game or app, then try launching again.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select My games & apps > See all.
- Focus on the game or app in question, then press the Menu button on your controller and select Uninstall.
- In your games or apps list, select Ready to install.
- Select the item you just uninstalled, then follow the on-screen instructions to install it again.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 0x80073CF0 occurs when you try to buy or launch a game or an app" issue you were reading about or a different issue?