Error 0x9b100041 occurs when you open an app on Xbox One
You see the following error when you try to open an Xbox One app:
This means that the app could not load on your Xbox One console.
To resolve this issue, try the following solutions.
Solution 1: Sign out all users
Sign all users out of the Xbox One console. To do this, follow these steps:
- To return to the Home screen, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and select Sign in.
- Select the profile that's signed in to the console.
- Select Sign out.
- Repeat these steps for each profile that's signed in to the console.
- Sign in to your Xbox Live profile and try to open the app again.
Solution 2: Restart your console
If the previous solution didn't work, try restarting your console. Follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
- Select Restart console.
- Select Restart.
- Sign in to your Xbox Live profile and try to open the Xbox One app again.
Note If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 0x9b100041 occurs when you open an app on Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?