Get help with Minecraft on different devices
Minecraft is a cross-platform game developed by Mojang. Minecraft is available on a wide variety of devices, and getting help varies depending on which device you have.
For help with your version of Minecraft, go to one of the following links:
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition – see Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
- Minecraft: Xbox One Edition – see Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition – see Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Windows Phone – go to the Windows Store.
If you're still unable to resolve the problem, contact Xbox Support.
- Windows PC (Java), Mac, or Linux version of Minecraft – go to Mojang Support.
- Minecraft: Wii U Edition – see Minecraft: Wii U Edition FAQ.
- Minecraft Realms – go to Mojang Support.
- Minecraft Marketplace – go to Minecraft.net.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Apple iOS devices – go to the iTunes store.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Android devices – go to the Google Play store.
- Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition, PlayStation 4 Edition, or PS Vita Edition – go to PlayStation Support.
- Minecraft: Gear VR Edition – go to Oculus Support.
- Minecraft: Fire TV Edition – go to Amazon Support.
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition – go to Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition FAQ.
- Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition – go to Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition FAQ.
Differences between Xbox versions
Minecraft is available on Xbox 360 as a digital download or as a physical disc. There is no difference between the downloadable and physical versions of the game.
The Xbox One edition is available as a digital download through Microsoft Store. Compared to the Xbox 360 version, the Xbox One edition of the game provides larger game worlds with better draw distance and performance.
Playing Minecraft between devices and platforms
You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with other devices running Minecraft: Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices.
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition can only be played with other Xbox 360 consoles on Xbox Live. The Xbox One edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. There is no cross-platform play between the Xbox editions and other editions of Minecraft.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Get help with Minecraft on different devices" issue you were reading about or a different issue?