France TV Pluzz app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the France TV Pluzz app on Xbox 360.
The France TV Pluzz app on Xbox 360 doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “France TV Pluzz.”
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select France TV Pluzz.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the France TV Pluzz app.
- Sorry, France TV Pluzz server is not available. Please try again later. For more information, visit www.xbox.com/status.
This error can occur if there's a connection problem or a temporary issue with the Xbox Live service.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to check for current issues with the service.
- If there are no current issues and you get this error when you try to start the France TV Pluzz app, wait about a minute and try again.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the France TV Pluzz app.
- If reinstalling the app doesn't resolve the issue, try to improve your connection speed.
- If these steps didn't resolve the problem, contact Xbox Support.
If you get this error, select a different program to watch.
To report a content error to France TV Pluzz, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "France TV Pluzz app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?