Troubleshoot the Hulu app on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Hulu app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Hulu app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot your Xbox Live connection.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The Hulu app doesn't respond
If the Hulu app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings, and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Hulu."
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps, and then Browse Apps.
- Select the Hulu app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
Get support for Hulu
Both Hulu and Microsoft provide support for Hulu on Xbox Live. The following information summarizes the areas of support covered by each company:
Contact Hulu Support for help with the following topics:
- Your Hulu account and billing
- Hulu streaming, programming, and queue
Contact Xbox Support for help with the following topics:
- Using the Hulu app
- Xbox Live account problems
- Xbox Live billing and service
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot the Hulu app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?