My TF1 VOD on Xbox 360 help
Learn how to troubleshoot issues with the My TF1 VOD app on Xbox 360.
The My TF1 VOD app on Xbox 360 does not respond
Delete the My TF1 VOD app and download it again. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings, and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to My TF1 VOD.
- Select Delete. Confirm that you want to delete the item. After you've deleted all the items related to the app, go back to the Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard, go to apps, and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for My TF1 VOD and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
You might receive one of the following error messages when you try to use the My TF1 VOD app on Xbox 360.
- Problème avec l'application:L'application a rencontré une erreur inattendue et va se fermer.
To resolve this error, try the following solutions:
- Go to Service status to make sure that there is not an issue with Xbox Live or the My TF1 VOD app.
- If there is no issue and you receive this error message again when you try to launch the My TF1 VOD app, wait for approximately a minute. Then, try to launch the app again.
- If you continue to receive this error, delete and reinstall the My TF1 VOD app.
- Le serveur n'est pas disponible en ce moment. Veuillez essayer de nouveau.
- Serveur non disponible: Le serveur n'est pas disponible en ce moment. Veuillez cliquer sur le bouton Réessayer.
To resolve these errors, try the following solutions:
- Impossible de lancer le programme demandé.
To resolve this error, return to the My TF1 VOD app and select different content to watch.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.