Set up and use the RTVE.es A la Carta app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch RTVE.es A la Carta on your console, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 100 megabytes (MB) of available storage space.
Download the RTVE.es A la Carta app on Xbox 360
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for rtve.es A la Carta.
- Select rtve.es A la Carta, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the RTVE.es A la Carta app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then RTVE.es A la Carta.
Watch RTVE.es A la Carta on Xbox 360
- Sign in using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, My Apps, and then select rtve.es A la Carta to launch the app.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the RTVE.es A la Carta app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the RTVE.es A la Carta app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows using Family Settings, please see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the RTVE.es A la Carta app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?