Set up the SBS On Demand app on Xbox 360
To watch SBS On Demand on your Xbox 360 console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Download the SBS On Demand app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for SBS On Demand.
- Select SBS On Demand to download and install the app.
- Once downloaded, the SBS On Demand App automatically starts, and you can browse through the content catalogue and view details of on demand content that is available to you.
To start SBS On Demand later, go to Apps and select SBS On Demand.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.