Watchever app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Watchever app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See the Xbox 360 slow performance solution.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The Watchever app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “Watchever.”
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select Watchever app.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If you keep getting the error, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Watchever app on your Xbox 360 console:
- Sorry, the Watchever server failed to respond. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Watchever server is not available at this time.
Go to Service status to check for any current issues with the service.
If there are no service issues and you get this error message when you try to start the Watchever app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and try again.
- Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
If you get this error, select a different piece of content to watch.
To notify Watchever of a content error, use this information:
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Watchever app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?