Troubleshoot the Filmstarts app on Xbox 360
Filmstarts content is not playing smoothly.
Try the solutions in Improve Xbox Live speed.
I am receiving error messages within the Filmstarts app.
If you receive error messages within the Filmstarts app, check the status of the Filmstarts service.
If there are no reported issues with the Filmstarts service, try starting the Filmstarts app again.
If you still experience errors within the Filmstarts app, please contact Filmstarts by visiting:
The Filmstarts app is not responding.
Try deleting and re-downloading the Filmstarts app.
To delete the Filmstarts app
- On your console, go to Settings, and then select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select the location where the Filmstarts app is saved (for example, Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Select an item that refers to Filmstarts, and then select Delete. Select Yes to confirm.
- Repeat with any other items referring to Filmstarts.
Then, re-download the Filmstarts app.
To download the Filmstarts application
- On your console, sign in to Xbox Live.
- Go to Apps, and then select Apps Store.
- Find and select the Filmstarts app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot the Filmstarts app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?