Set up and use The TODAY Show app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use The TODAY Show app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 125 megabytes (MB) of available space.
Download The TODAY Show app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for The TODAY Show app.
- Select the app and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start The TODAY Show app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then TODAY.
Use Family Safety settings to control access to content
If you use Xbox Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through your console, The TODAY Show app follows these settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in The TODAY Show app. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use The TODAY Show app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?