Manage your non-Xbox subscription payment options on Xbox 360
You can manage payment options for non-Xbox subscriptions (such as app subscriptions) from your Xbox 360 console. This page shows you how to add a new payment option, replace an existing one, or remove an old one.
Payment options include:
- Credit cards
- Prepaid credit cards
- Debit cards (not available in all regions)
- PayPal accounts (not available in all regions; see Use PayPal with your Microsoft account)
- Direct debit (Germany only)
If you only use the Xbox Live service on your Microsoft account and do not have an Xbox subscription such as Xbox Live Gold, Groove Music Pass, EA Access, or The Elder Scrolls Online, use the steps on this page. Otherwise, see one of the following pages:
If the payment option you want to manage is for your child’s Xbox subscription, see How to manage your child's Xbox subscription.
On this page
Add a new payment option on Xbox 360
Note These steps are for adding a payment option that is not tied to an Xbox subscription.
Here’s how to add a new payment option for your Microsoft account:
- Do one of the following:
- Select Add Credit Card, and then enter your credit card information.
- Select Add PayPal to use your PayPal account.
- Select Direct Debit to add a direct debit account (Germany only).
Change a payment option on Xbox 360
Note These steps are for changing a payment option that is not tied to an Xbox subscription.
Here’s how to change a payment option for your Microsoft account:
- Scroll right to Your Memberships, and then select the membership you want to update.
- Select Change Payment Options.
- Select the new payment option, and then select OK.
Note If this option appears dimmed, you may have to select Modify Membership to select a plan, or go to Change a payment option on your Microsoft account, select Update a payment option on the left side of the screen, and then follow the instructions.
Remove a payment option on Xbox 360
Note These steps are for removing a payment option that is not tied to an Xbox subscription.
Here’s how to remove a payment option from your Microsoft account:
- Select Manage Payment Options.
- Select Remove Payment Option.
- Select the payment option you want to remove.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Manage your non-Xbox subscription payment options on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?