Set up the MUZU.TV app
Instantly stream music and videos
To watch MUZU.TV on your console, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space.
Download the MUZU.TV App
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for MUZU.TV
- Select MUZU.TV to download and install the app.
- Once downloaded, the MUZU.TV App automatically starts and you can browse through the catalog and watch music videos.
To start MUZU.TV later, go to Apps and select MUZU.TV.
Watch the MUZU.TV App
To watch MUZU.TV:
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to the Video hub, and select MUZU.TV.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch one of the featured videos displayed in the centre of the hub
- Navigate to search, popular, playlists or browse to filter content according to the appropriate category
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the **XYZ** app will follow those settings For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a a “restricted” icon in the **XYZ** app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the MUZU.TV app" issue you were reading about or a different issue?