Rogers Anyplace TV app Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Rogers Anyplace TV app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Rogers Anyplace TV app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The Rogers Anyplace TV app doesn't respond
If the Rogers Anyplace TV app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “Rogers Anyplace TV.”
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps and then Browse Apps.
- Select the Rogers Anyplace TV app.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the problem isn't resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Rogers Anyplace TV app:
- Sorry, we are currently experiencing issues with our servers. Please try again. Thank you for your patience.
To resolve this error:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to install or run the program again.
- Check the status of the Rogers Anyplace TV service.
If this doesn't resolve your problem, contact Xbox Support.
- Your account has been disabled. Please visit www.rogersondemand.com to contact customer support.
To resolve this error, visit www.rogersondemand.com to contact Rogers customer support.
- To watch this video you need to subscribe to <channel> through your Rogers Cable TV account.
To resolve this error, you have to subscribe to the channel that you tried to access. For more information about how to subscribe to various channels, visit www.rogersondemand.com.
- Video unavailable. Sorry, the video you're interested in is no longer available.
There was an error loading the video specified. Try again, or browse or search the video catalog for other content to watch.
- Please enter your password. If you have forgotten your password visit the Rogers On Demand website at www.rogersondemand.com, click on ‘Forgot Password’ from the Sign In window and follow the onscreen instructions to receive your temporary password. You must set a new password at www.rogersondemand.com using your temporary password before you can sign in to use Rogers On Demand on Xbox.
Three (3) attempts have been made to access your profile with incorrect information. For your privacy and security, we have locked your profile.
Please reset your password by visiting the Rogers On Demand website to unlock your account at www.rogersondemand.com, click on ‘Forgot Password’ from the Sign In window and follow the onscreen instructions. You must set a new password at www.rogersondemand.com using your temporary password before you can sign in to use Rogers On Demand on Xbox.
To reset your password, follow these steps:
Get help via www.rogersondemand.com.
Get assistance with your Rogers basic cable or digital cable service at www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Rogers Anyplace TV app Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?