Error C005120B occurs when using your Xbox 360 Kinect sensor
You see the following error message when you’re using the Xbox 360 Kinect sensor:
A problem has occurred with your Kinect Sensor.
This may mean that you’re having one of the following issues:
- The Kinect cables are not attached correctly.
- The Kinect sensor is not installed correctly.
- The Kinect is not positioned in a way that gives it enough room.
Try the following solutions:
- Check the Kinect cable and make sure it’s attached firmly to the console.
- Reposition the Kinect sensor to give it more space. See Troubleshoot body tracking for more information.
- Walk through the Kinect initial setup again. See Kinect setup.
- Recalibrate the Kinect sensor. See Calibrate the Xbox 360 Kinect sensor.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error C005120B occurs when using your Xbox 360 Kinect sensor" issue you were reading about or a different issue?