About Upload Studio on Xbox One
Upload Studio is a tool for editing and customizing your video clips. You can work from clips captured using Game DVR, or you can record video or audio commentary about your clips using your Kinect sensor. You can then edit and customize your clips.
Jeff is browsing the Community hub on his console to view his friends’ gameplay clips and sees that his friend Kerby has shared a great lap in Forza 6. Thinking he can do better, Jeff starts playing Forza 6 and uses Game DVR to record an even better lap. He then uses Upload Studio to customize the clip before sharing it.
Note Upload Studio is not installed to your Xbox One console by default. You can download it free from Microsoft Store. Here’s how:
- From Home, select My games & apps.
- Select Game DVR, and then select View all captures.
- Select the clip you want to edit, and then select Edit.
- If Upload Studio is already installed, it will start. If it’s not already installed, it will open in Microsoft Store. Select Install to start downloading Upload Studio.
- Launch Upload Studio when it finishes installing.
Go to Record gameplay video clips with Game DVR to see how to use your voice or controller to capture your gameplay clips.
For more information about how to use Upload Studio to edit your videos, see Editing videos with Upload Studio.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "About Upload Studio on Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?