Install My Xbox Live on an Android phone
You can install My Xbox Live for Android on Android phones that meet the following requirements:
- Android 2.2.x, 2.3.x, or 4.0.x
- Open GL 2.0
- Screen resolution of at least 480 × 800 WVGA
- Xbox Live membership (free or Gold)
On this page
Install My Xbox Live directly to your phone
- Go to Google Play on your Android phone.
- Tap the Search icon and search for My Xbox Live.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the app on your Android.
Install My Xbox Live using your computer
- Go to Google Play using the web browser on your computer.
- Browse or search for My Xbox Live.
- Click Install, and then follow the instructions to download the app and then it on your Android phone.
To confirm that your phone is compatible with My Xbox Live, check with your handset provider.
- My Xbox Live is not compatible with Android tablets.
- If you are running Android 4.0 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later, consider installing SmartGlass, which has all the features of My Xbox Live plus new features to use with your Xbox 360 console.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Install My Xbox Live on an Android phone" issue you were reading about or a different issue?