Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10
Mixer makes it easy to stream your game play and let viewers watch and interact with you in real time. Use Xbox Game Bar to broadcast to mixer.com on your Windows 10 PC.
You can broadcast just your game or your desktop—it's your choice. Remember that some games must be broadcast in desktop mode, so if you're having trouble broadcasting your game, try that.
To start broadcasting:
- Launch a game.
- Press Windows logo key + G to open Xbox Game Bar.
- Choose Home > Broadcast & capture.
- Select Start broadcasting to configure the look of your broadcast.
- When you’re done configuring, select Start broadcast.
If you notice your game has the wrong name in your broadcast, do either of the following:
- In Game Bar, select Start broadcasting, select the Stream title box, and then make your edits.
- Sign in to mixer.com to edit the name of your broadcast title.
Want quicker access to broadcast options? Get customization tips.
Game Bar won't appear for some PC games in full-screen mode. To start and stop broadcasting without using the Game Bar, press Windows logo key + Alt + B. To show the camera during your broadcast, press Windows logo key + Alt + W.
To set more detailed settings for your future broadcasts, select the Start button, then Settings > Gaming > Broadcasting.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10" issue you were reading about or a different issue?