Set up and use the ABC iview app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch ABC iview on Xbox 360, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live Account.
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space.
Download the ABC iview app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for ABC iview.
- Select ABC iview, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the ABC iview app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then ABC iview.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which films and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the ABC iview app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit TV shows with certain ratings from being watched on your console, those shows will be marked with a restricted icon in the ABC iview app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to control access to Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the ABC iview app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?