Set up and use the Docurama app on Xbox 360
Learn how to set up and use the Docudrama app on your Xbox 360 console.
On this page
To use the Docurama app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 125 megabytes of available space
Download the Docurama app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Docurama.
- Select Docurama to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the Docurama app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Docurama.
- Go to apps, My Apps, and then Docurama.
- From the Main hub, you can:
- Watch any of the highlighted programs displayed in the center.
- Select Featured to browse featured content.
- Select Watch Later to access content you marked for later viewing.
- Select Recently Viewed to restart any content you previously viewed.
Alternatively, navigate to Movies or Genres to browse for content, or go to Search to look for programs by title.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Docurama app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a "restricted" icon in the Docurama app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Docurama app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?