Sharing game clips on Xbox One
Upload Studio lets you edit and share your recorded gameplay clips with the Xbox Live community.
|Video: Share your game clips on Xbox One
How do I share a clip using Upload Studio?
Note Upload Studio is available from Microsoft Store.
- To start Upload Studio, select Upload Studio from My games & apps.
- Select Manage your clips.
- Highlight the clip to edit, and then select Edit in Upload Studio.
- Follow the editing process to complete your clip, and then select
- As the final editing step, provide a title and tag for your clip.
- Select Upload and then Next.
- Select Upload. Xbox One renders and uploads your clip to Xbox Live in accordance with your privacy settings.
Note Xbox screens all clips for violations of the
Xbox Live Code of Conduct. There may be a delay before your clip is visible to anyone else.
How do I share from my console?
You can also share your clips directly from your console:
- Select Broadcast & capture from the guide.
- Select Capture > Manage captures.
- Choose the game clip that you want to share.
- Select the Share to icon.
- Select from the list where you’d like to share your clip: to your activity feed, in a message, in a club, on Twitter, or to OneDrive.
Uploaded clips are visible to all Xbox Live users. You control sharing of clips through your privacy and family safety settings:
- Select Settings from the guide.
- Under Account, select Privacy & online safety >
Xbox Live privacy.
- Select Custom and then View details & customize.
- Select Game content.
- Choose your preferred settings for sharing and viewing game clips and screenshots.
Can I share my clips through Facebook, Twitch.tv, or other social media services?
You can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.