4oD app on Xbox 360 help
Questions about 4oD?
To contact Channel 4 for assistance, go to www.channel4.com/contact.
If you receive an error message from the 4oD app
You might receive the following error message when you install or run the 4oD application:
The 4oD Application server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
If you get this error:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to view the programme again.
- Check the status of the 4oD service at www.xbox.com/status.
If 4oD content is not playing smoothly
Try to improve your Xbox Live speed.
If the 4oD app does not respond
Delete the 4oD app, and then download it again.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to 4oD.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Apps, select Browse Apps and then select 4oD.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "4oD app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?