Set up and watch Amazon Instant Video on Xbox 360
About Amazon Instant Video
To watch Amazon Instant Video content on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Install the Amazon Instant Video app
- From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse or search for Amazon.
- Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select Amazon.
Why are videos not playing smoothly in the Amazon Instant Video app?
If videos are not playing smoothly in the Amazon Instant Video app on your console, try the solutions on the Improve Xbox Live Speed page.
Xbox 360 audio or video problems?
If you’re having problems hearing audio or seeing video on the Xbox 360 console, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and watch Amazon Instant Video on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?